Aimpoint Micro H-2 redefines everything you thought you knew about compact red dot sights. Inside the sight housing are advanced optical lenses that takes optical performance to a higher level. Cutting edge lens coatings radically improve the shape and clarity of the 2 MOA red dot.
Unique features of the Aimpoint Micro H-2:
- Advanced optical lenses for even better light transmission
- Can be used on shotguns, rifles, handguns or archery tackle
- Transparent Front Flip-up lens cover is included
- Transparent rear Flip-up lens cover is included
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- 1 Off position and 12 daylight settings
- Fully waterproof
- Weaver-/ Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Can be "piggybacked" on larger magnifying optics using an adapter.
- Standard features for all Aimpoint sights
Standard Features for Aimpoint Sights:
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
- Light Source: LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe
- Red Dot Size in Minutes Of Angle (MOA): 2
- Parallax: Absence of parallax - No centering required
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatibility: No
- Anti Reflex Coating All Surfaces and Multi Layer Coating Objective Lens: Yes
- Magnification: No magnification 1x
- Battery: One 3V Lithium Battery, Type CR2032
- Battery Life: 50,000 Hours (Over 5 Years of Continuous Use)
- Dot Intensity Adjustment: Mechanical Switch
- Daylight (DL) Settings: 1 Off and 12 DL of Which One Extra Bright
- Material Housing: Extruded High Strength Aluminum
- Surface Finish: Anodized, Semi Matte
- Color Housing: Black
- Adjustment 1 Click: 13mm at 100m, (1/2" at 100 Yards)
- Mounting Methods: Integrated Picatinny/Weaver
- Temperature Range: -20° - +140° F
- Water Resistance: Submersible to 15 Feet (5m)
- Radioactive Components Used: None
- Length: 2.70"
- Width/Height Sight Only: 1.60" x 1.40"
- Width/Height Including Mount: 2.40"x 1.60"
- Weight Sight Only: 3.30 oz.
- Weight Sight with Integrated Mount: 4.80 oz.
Item Weight: 0.5 pounds.
Billable Weight : 1 pounds.
Dimensions: 4.25" (W) x 2.75" (H) x 4.5" (D)