The Aimpoint 3XMag-1 can be used in conjunction with all Aimpoint sights for long-range aiming or observation. A variable (-3 to +3) dioptric setting allows this magnifier to be adapted to the individual operator’s eye.
The 3XMag-1 can also be used as a handheld 3X monocular. Aimpoint magnifiers utilize the red dot in Aimpoint sights as the aiming reticle,eliminating the need for re-zeroing when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming.
The 3XMag-1 is encased in a shock absorbing protective rubber cover that also creates an ideal ergonomic grip. Internal optical adjustments make aligning the magnifier and sight quick and easy.
- Optical magnification: 3x
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Field of view (FoV): 7°
- Exit pupil: 6.5 mm
- Eye relief: 70 mm
- Transmission: 75 % (photopic, integral transmission)
- Dioptric adjustment: ± 3.0 D
- Length sight only: 4 9/16”
- Width: 1 13/16”
- Height sight only: 1 1 1/16”
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 230 grams (8.1 oz) including rubber cover
- Housing material: Hard-anodized aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Matte dark grey to black
- Surface treatment: Hard anodized, matte, with protective rubber armor cover
- Temperature range operation: Operation at a temperature of -45 °C to +70 °C
- Temperature range storage: Storage at a temperature of -45 °C to +70 °C
- Temperature shock: From -40 °C to +55 °C
- Humidity: +40 °C, RH: 95 %
- Immersion, static: Immersion to a depth of 25 m
- Other information for Environmental Specifications: Salt fog: 5 % NaCl solution at a temperature of 35 °C
Item Weight: 0.75 pounds.
Billable Weight : 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 4.5" (W) x 3.5" (H) x 7" (D)